Monday, March 16, 2009

9316 MPH

This is the free cinnamon bun the Institute gave you today. I am so in favor of free food, especially frosted ones. 

This is my Institute teacher, Bro. Butler. I enjoy his class. We study the teachings of the living prophets. That translates into studying General Conference talks and CES Fireside talks as they happen each month. We’ll spend April on the new conference talks.  I really like studying the Ensign. It helps me revisit the talks from conference and remember them better.

This is Britain studying intently. I don’t think she knows I took it. Tee Hee. I Love her so much! She is so amazing. Always keeping me on track and helping me become a better person. 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your right I didn't know you took that picture. You are in big trouble! You delete it right now, I do not approve.

    ReplyDelete