Thursday, March 26, 2009

9326 MPH

Today I met for the weekly Public Relations and Marketing Committee Meeting for E-Week. It’s put on by the E-Club. E standing for Entrepreneurship. I’m part of this to get a credit for my major. Its been a good experience. I’ve learned a lot and had a good time so far. We just got the fliers and posters printed. They look great. I designed them myself.

E-Week 001 

These are the quarter sheet fliers…

E-Week 002

…and these are the full sheet posters. We originally planned to have large tabloid sized posters (roughly 16 x 11) but quick decisions cut those out for now. We may print another batch of ads and probably would get the large size then. We also have a T-shirt that my Messaging Team created. A full sized banner is in the works after working out some problems.

This is what I like. Actually doing something. This is what makes school bearable. Something that applies. Classes do little or nothing for me but this is the real deal. This project also shows me that I really, really, should’ve gone into graphic design! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment