Thursday, April 2, 2009

9402 MPH

Today was the big service project I’ve been planning in my Management Class. We had a big service company called Globus drive up from Salt Lake with bags of unfolded hospital gowns, scrubs, and similar linens ready for us to fold, organize, and count. These are being sent to Iraq. We also had 17 fleece blankets to be tied and sent to an orphanage in Romania.Photos 001

Here is a pile of folded gowns.

Photos 002

Fleece blankets in the making.

 Photos 003 Photos 004

Below is my beautiful wife helping out. She was great during the whole project. She even helped take charge and package and count the materials near the end.

Photos 005

We ended up with five full pallets in the end. We really did an extraordinary job.

Photos 006

Doing service projects is a great feeling. Organizing and executing feels that much better still.

1 comment:

  1. Will you stop taking picture of me without me knowing it! I am going to still your camera-phone!

    ReplyDelete