Saturday, April 4, 2009

9404

So, Britain and I went down to my parents house for General Conference.

Photos 003

Here is Jameson getting back from a Water Polo Game on Friday night. Water Polo is the best! He has some pretty cool looking warm-ups and a neat bag.

Photos 004

Here is my baby sister and her boyfriend. Too bad I’m not around enough to harass him more. He seems like a good enough guy. (except when he is in a coffin…)

Before the Priesthood Session of Conference, the boys, Dad, Jameson, and I, went out bowling.Conference Weekend 002

Conference Weekend 003 Conference Weekend 004

Here is Dad bowling. I now know where I got my bowling habits from. Both he and I do very well and then randomly to really bad.

Conference Weekend 005 

Here’s me. I don’t think this was the greatest shot to take…I think I got like one pin…yuck.

Conference Weekend 006 Conference Weekend 007

Jameson uses the spin method to bowl. Its pretty cool!

Conference Weekend 008 

Conference Weekend 001

Yeah, he’s cool:

Conference Weekend 009 

Here was the scoreboard for the final of three games. It’s the only one I remembered to take a picture of. Lucky for me, its the one game I won! Don’t worry, we all won one and we all took last once. We decided it would be nice to rotate through. The order from top to bottom is Dad, Me, and then Jameson.

Conference Weekend 010 Conference Weekend 011

No comments:

Post a Comment