Friday, April 10, 2009

9410 MPH

Today was E-Day! I took part in breaking the world record for largest thumb wrestling tournament in the world. Fun stuff. Plus there was free food.

In the evening, my Dad called an invited us to head to Maddox in Brigham City, UT (technically Perry, UT), to have dinner. It was way good! Plus we got to see my family. We also rushed back to see Bye Bye Birdie, a musical at the Ellen Eccles Theater. I’ll post pictures on that tomorrow.

Blog 006

My sis is gorgeous!

My Sister is Bubbly

Blog 007

Yum…Maddox!

 Blog 008

Grammy Parrish came with us too. It was nice to see her and be with the whole family…yes the whole family…meaning Mom, Dad, Jameson, and McCall! Normally we don’t get a lot of time with the gang. Life is busy!

Blog 001

Above: Jameson with a goofy face; Below: Jameson smiling…wow; Both: Mom looking beautiful! (especially for an almost Grandma!)

Blog 002

No comments:

Post a Comment