Sunday, April 5, 2009

9405 MPH

These first few pictures are actually from Saturday night. We are at my family’s stake center for General Conference.

Conference Weekend 001 

Good looking guys above and below. Oh Yeah!

Conference Weekend 002 

We went to the Spaghetti Factory after conference. This is my dad wearing Jameson’s trendy glasses. We all got a laugh out of it.

Conference Weekend 003 

Now here we move into Sunday. this one takes a bit of explaining. This right here is the first peanut butter and jelly sandwich my mom has ever made me. That may sound like my mom must hate me, but that’s not the case. I have been allergic to Peanuts up untill about a year an a half ago. So, this is the first:

Conference Weekend 004 

It was way good. Thanks MOM!

Conference Weekend 005

And to round things off, here we are on the drive home to Logan. this is heading north just north of Ogden…I think. It’s a pretty day!

Conference Weekend 006

No comments:

Post a Comment