Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I need pictures in this post. I thought of putting emoticons to match the respective emotion. It would have been tedious to get the emoticons because I would be super picky and have to have exatcly matching types and there isn't a simple enough way (meaning in less than 1 minute) to find what I wanted. Therefore, I will post random awesome pictures of nerd t-shirts throughout this post just to have some pictures. If you don't get one, I'd love to help explain so we can have a chuckle together. WARNING: not for the casual nerd, but for real nerds.
Happy:
My "Swim Team" playlist. This is my playlist that I've assembled that is what I view to be most worthwhile to play for a group of people like my swim team. That's what I originally created it for and that's what it's still called. It has various popular music from the recent 3 years, a fair amount of alternative music, and not quite enough classic rock.

Sad:
Emotionally riveting soundtracks. Lord of the Rings, Finding Nemo: the Musical, Lion King (broadway), etc. I am really into soundtracks. I have to have seen the movie/play to really enjoy it. Also, Josh Groben would fit this mood.

Bored:
I usually don't listen to music when I'm bored...I think. I suppose I would pick a soundtrack to listen through.

Hyped
Pirates of the Caribbean (any of the first three) and Tron: Legacy are the first soundtracks to come to mind. They I really enjoy those anytime. Also, Eye of the Tiger is the all time classic go to when it comes to hype and pumping up.

Mad
Dark Knight soundtrack. I could see some Linkin Park fulfilling this sometimes too. Dark Knight is, well, dark. While I know most aren't into soundtracks like me, I think many can agree that the music in Dark Knight certainly helped darken the tone of the movie making it a great mad music. Linkin Park has some great screaming if you are angry. It also has some smooth vocals that balance it out for me. I wouldn't listen to something screaming and yelling and hating through the whole thing. I tend to feed of the mood of my music so that would be bad for me

With all of these, I really listen to all of them, all the time. Just cause you hear me listening to Dark Knight doesn't mean I am mad. Same with Finding Nemo: the Musical!, I definitely listen to that just for kicks quite frequently.
Yup, gotta get this one.

LOL...this one too.

Up Next: Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends

2 comments:

  1. Not related to topic at all, but are you saying you need to buy maternity shirts? Is that an announcement, JP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. This is merely noting that someday, I will be buying them. "Someday" is not strictly defined at this point.

    ReplyDelete