Wednesday, March 11, 2009

9311 MPH

Another day of spring break. I love sleeping in till 11:30. I donated plasma yesterday and felt it last night. I crashed and burned. Normally I can push through the tired feeling but without my plasma…WOW. I was out; just ask Britain! I was loopy!

Blog 001

Today had a beautiful sunset. I caught this just before we went to the grocery store. While at the grocery store, we found two baby outfits on clearance. They are for 3 and 6 months. That will be just about the time winter is around and as you can see, they are for warmth! I am so excited for my baby girl!

Blog 003

I know that Pink is definitely girl and boy is typically fitted with blue, but this blue outfit is pretty neutral when you look at in in person…plus it was cheap. The pink one, by the way, has Eeyore on the front. It’s cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment