Saturday, March 14, 2009

9314 MPH

Today we made a surprise run to Salt Lake to buy some baby gear that was on an amazing sale. I am getting more and more excited for the baby!

Baby Trip 003

These are the girls at Babies ‘R’ Us. Mom and Dad were awesome and got us a cute Winnie the Pooh Bear crib and changing table. McCall and Mom were loving the baby stuff!

While we were up there, we also got the chance to get me a haircut…here  is a before and after to show how crazy my hair was.

Before:

After:

Yeah, I’m totally a stud after the fact. I take after my Dad as you can see below…totally good looking!

march 014

Not to mention awesomely cool yellow shirt.

Baby Trip 005

And to finish the blog off, here is a picture of my sister taken by herself…she set it as my phone’s background.

No comments:

Post a Comment