Friday, March 13, 2009

9313 MPH

So, busy day? Not so much. The busiest part was Donating Plasma again. Yeah, I guess I’ve mentioned it in three posts now. It’s spring break so not a whole lot is going on. I’ll have much more to say when things pick up again.

Baby Trip 001

I took a picture of Brit, my wife. She is so wonderful. She presses on, coping with pregnancy. She doesn’t love the way it feels but she still is amazing about the whole deal. As you can see, she is accompanied by Stitch (the big blue alien), Buddy Wallace (the bear on the left), and Boots (the kitty cat beanie baby on the right). This also displays the awesome amount of pillows we have on our bed. They’re great to jump on after a long day…or just for fun.

Baby Girl 001

This is it. My Little Girl. We found out on Tuesday. I’m glad to have pictures on a CD to share. Both Brit and I have posted other pictures on Facebook too. The above Ultrasound show the arrow pointing to her feminine feature. This is her backside. I am so excited to be a Dad! There are more below:

Baby Girl 013

This is in cool 3D Ultrasound technology. You can kind of see her bending her legs. Her back is the majority of the top of the picture and her knee is touching the right side of the picture. Cute! She is practicing the Breaststroke kick!

 Baby Girl 003

This is a pretty good one. You can see her ear pretty well and her arm extending of the picture to the right. This really shows how skinny she is and how much more development she has to go!

Baby Girl 005 

This is a side view of her legs bent. Her torso extends out of the picture to the right. I say she’s doing a flip-turn. Swimmer at heart!

Baby Girl 011

This one is pretty clear too. You can see the crown of her head as the focal point. You see an ear on the left and her hand on her neck/head on her right side. Already posing for the camera…too bad she never showed her face! (Takes after her mother…hates to have her picture taken)

No comments:

Post a Comment