Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 02 - The meaning behind your Blog name

My blog's name isn't incredibly complicated to figure out. "A Year Speeds By". It has great sentiment of what life seems like as you add more and more to a busy life. If you don't stop to enjoy it and also to record it, you can miss it. Additional, I started it to post at least one picture a day for an entire year. That hasn't happened yet. With any luck, July 18, 2012, I will have kept it up and have a complete year's worth of pictures.

To expand on the purpose of the Day 2 topic, my URL is jp-year.blogspot.com. Like the blog title, I think it is fairly strait forward. I wanted my name in it and year fits with the title. At the time I was into putting "-" into many of my username's, passwords, urls, etc. My digital footprint for several months was littered with -'s. I've spend some time thinking about it and there are only two places that that influence remains: here and in an old email address that I used to use for DEX (now renamed to Collegiate DECA). Funny thing is, the email is semi-pointless now that they've renamed the organization.

For today, here is the picture:
The laundry  is out on the line, at 9 pm because its so warm, 80 F. The low tonight is forcasted at 63 F.
It is so warm! Last night i didn't sleep great because it ended up being almost 80 F at 2 am. Yuck! I know its better and worse in different places but this seems a bit more extreme than I remember in Northern Utah! It's also been much more rainy that usual too. That was mostly earlier in May and June. Weather is always a good conversation topic because its always changing!

Up Next: Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment