Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends

Cross-Country Skiing with my coworkers.
My social life is combined with my at home life with my wife and daughter and also with my coworkers. I enjoy my job a lot and a lot of that has to do with how great the people are. This picture shows just a few of the people I get to interact with.

The far left is Melanie. The guy behind in yellow is Kevin, my boss, the director. Scott is next to him, assistant director. Andrea, our accountant, is front and center. Chris is the short dude next to me. His job has changed so many time in the past 2 years, who knows what to say his job is. Lifeguard, headguard, aquatics coordinator, Facility coordinator, HPER coordinator, web manager, etc.

I had the chance to go to a conference in Anaheim with the gentlemen in this photo. It was a blast and not just from Disneyland. We genuinely had a good time at the conference sessions, reviewing what we'd learned, and even in the evenings when we'd go out and relax.

We've been to lunch, tailgating, and running for Aggie Ice Cream, several times. I'm glad I like my job and glad I like the people. Thanks guys.

Up Next: Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have

No comments:

Post a Comment