Tuesday, July 28, 2009

9620-9623 MPH – Disneyland

So, Britain, Jameson, and I went to Anaheim, Ca., for so I could compete at the PBL National Leadership Conference and more importantly, so we could have a blast at Disneyland!

We started Friday, June 19, picking up Jameson on the way. We drove to Las Vegas and spent the night at Brit’s Uncle Doug’s Home. We toured the strip and thought about going to a show or something but it was pretty expensive for an unplanned deal.

Disneyland 018

MGM Lion…cool.

Disneyland 025

Transformers on the LUXOR…also cool.

We finished the drive to Cali and were in Disneyland Park by 1 on Saturday.

Disneyland 019

It’s A Small World was redone and is always classic fun. I still like the song even if most people don’t.

 Disneyland 027

This picture looks more precarious than it really is…I’m actually filling a water bottle at a drinking fountain…I promise.

Disneyland 028 

Jameson went nuts in the Splash Mountain line and took a bunch of shots at me. This was the first and it turned out amazing (says Jameson and Britain). So naturally, he took about 20 more of the same.

Disneyland 058

Still the same but I’m smiling.

Disneyland 077

Britain and I went to the Blue Bayou for our anniversary dinner (more than a month early, I know).  It was special because we dinned here on our honeymoon as well….food is excellent! Atmosphere is superb!

Disneyland 078

I took this thinking of my sister. During family trips, McCall would ride this over and over and over. It was her favorite I think. 

Disneyland 079

Good ole Mr.. Toad. Who said you had to be a kid or have kids to go on kid rides. Britain and I went on all the kid rides we could both here and at Disney World last fall.

 Disneyland 080

Sweet! Buzz Lightyear!

Disneyland 017

Here is the PBL crew after the awards session. We got our pictures taken and then headed back to the parks!

 Disneyland 021

My beautiful wife. We had a fun time. The baby even had some fun jumping around inside on certain rides…

 Disneyland 248

By Bro is such a stud! I’m glad he came along. He leaves for basic training in August and this probably will be our last big hurrah.

 Disneyland 251

This ride is one of Brit’s favorites. On the honeymoon, I got her on the ride but she didn’t know what she was getting into…oops…I didn’t mean to trick her. She ended up liking it a lot so I guess that makes up for it.

Disneyland 249

Splash Mountain…is…awesome! I love the look on Jameson’s face. We got soaked!

 Disneyland 001

This was one of our last photos at park closing. Disneyland is so much fun! It’s more than just a place to ride rides. It is the Happiest Place on Earth!

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun trip. Why didn't we hang out more? And I believe you that you are filling up your water bottle...but not with a drinking fountain.

    ReplyDelete