Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9726 MPH – Pooh Bear Compare

Jelly Belly got a bath. Afterwards we dried, dressed, and bundled her up. Obviously, with poses this cute you have to take photos.

 Gabrielle 002

 Gabrielle 005

She is so fun after baths. She is wide eyed and alert. She will find a feature and examine it. I get so excited when she looks at me and starts imitating me. She’ll make O shapes with her mouth pretty well and if I’m lucky, she’ll give me a small grin.

She is such a tiny baby so we’ve decided to compare her to a Pooh Bear Plush.

Gabrielle 007

She was trying to figure out what was going on. She is laying across the short way of her crib, if that helps put things into perspective. She still has room to spare!

 Gabrielle 009

As you can see, Pooh Bear is much bigger right now. It will be interesting to see how quickly she passes him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment