Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have

I wish I weren't so darn smart. Just Kidding! Wow, I assure you I am not that full of myself. But in all seriousness, I do have habit that I am working on. I typically read people fairly well and can put forth a good customer service type approach to people. I fail quickly at this when I get going about technology. Sometimes I get excited and just keep going on about it. It being my job, I do have some skills. But I get lost in it and sometimes forget that others don't care as much. More than anything, I go on, realize people don't care, and leave embarrassed that I went off like I did.

Sorry for those that I do this too. I actually did this to my wife tonight and feel dumb about it. In all actuality, I had written the previous paragraph four days ago but didn't get around to posting. Here's to not insisting you are expert at something just because you are good at it. There is probably (almost guaranteed I would say) someone that is better or

Next Up: Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to

No comments:

Post a Comment